Advantages of a Metal Roof
If you are considering installing metal roofing for your home, then you probably already know the advantages of metal roofing. For those of you who do not know the advantages of Metal Roofing, we have outlines some advantages for you in this article. Here is a close look at some of the benefits of steel, aluminum, and other metal roofing.
Advantages of a Metal Roof:
- Properly installed, a metal roof should last as long as the house
- Metal roofing is affordable considering the fact that a Metal roof is permanent.
- Doesn’t deteriorate, crack, split, break, burn or blow off
- Engineered for strength
- Special coating process resists dirt
- Lightweight: less than 1/3 the weight of asphalt
- Environmentally correct – made from up to 50% recycled material and is 100% recyclable
- Energy efficient: Metal reflects radiant heat from the sun, minimizing midday heat gain.
- Many styles, colors and finishes to choose from
- Increases your home’s value
- Metal roofs are noncombustible, they’re given a Class A fire rating (the most resistant)