Replacing A Roof? Get A 2011 Tax Credit For It
2011 Federal Tax Credits for Consumer Energy Efficiency
As part of the US Government’s, Federal Tax Credits for Consumer Energy Efficiency, If you have a metal or asphalt shingle roof, replace it to meet the US Government’s Energy Star Guidelines and receive a 10% tax credit up to the roof replacement cost (Up to $500).
Tax Credit Parameters:
- 10% of expenditures, up to $500 for the year.
- Install a relevant roof by Dec. 31, 2011.
- Save roofing receipts and labels.
- For roofs, installation isn’t covered.
- Not all roofs qualify (Call Style Roofing for more details)
- Must be an existing home & your principal residence. New construction and rentals do not qualify.
Contact Style Roofing to see if your home qualifies for the 2011 tax credit!